Are you thinking about going solar and don’t know where to start? Are you worried about it being too big of a project?
Those worrying days are over! At Core Energy, we have a dedicated team that will work with you from beginning to end, to create a flawless solar panel system design that meets your energy needs and saves you money every month!
To get your solar panels up and running on your house or business, all you have to do is schedule an appointment and meet with a Core Energy Solar Consultant (in person or virtually) and go over your customized solar system design. In this appointment, we also go over the financial and environmental benefits of making the switch to solar and answer all your questions and concerns.
Solar Installation Process
At Core Energy Solar we go above and beyond to satisfy our customers, taking care of every step for you, and making going solar hassle and headache-free!
Once you have decided to go solar, you have about a month or two (tops) to plan out where you will spend the hundreds of dollars you will save on your electricity bill! No joke! It is that easy because with Core Energy going solar is that simple! So while you are working out your dream bucket list, we will be working hard on the following steps to get those shiny panels on your roof and those dollars back in your pocket:
- Design and Engineering (3 days)
Within 3 days of you signing your contract, the next step is the site survey where we inspect your property and note any final details necessary for your design. Once your property has been evaluated, our engineers will add the final specifications to your system. These plans will provide a detailed description of the system that, pending approval, will be installed on your property at the time of installation.
- City Permits and Materials (7-14 days)
Once all the specifications of your design have been confirmed, our Permitting Coordinator will send out your design to the city permitting office for approval. The time this step takes varies as it depends on the city office, but usually takes no longer than 14 days. Our team will be in touch and be giving you updates along the way.In the meantime, we start working on separating the materials and equipment needed for your installation which include:
The most recognized photovoltaic (PV) manufacturers to produce American-made, premier-quality solar modules ensuring the highest in class power output and best-in-class reliability to our customers. As a leader in solar energy, Mission Solar adopts and promotes sustainable business practices aimed at reducing our environmental impact.
These microinverters allow one grid-tie inverter per solar panel instead of one inverter per solar array. The Enphase Microinverter system is a fully integrated device that converts the DC output of this single solar module into grid-compliant AC power. This integrated system maximizes energy harvest, increases system reliability, and simplifies design, installation, and management.
With the Enphase MyEnlighten web and application, you can track your overall energy and per-panel energy production data, monitor your system’s health, and share your data with family and friends, all from a simple, easy-to-use interface. available for Android and iOS.
Solar + Storage can provide homeowners with high-quality “backup power” in the event of a utility outage. When your grid is down, you have power and when the grid is up, you can save money.
- Encharge 3™ storage system – All-in-one AC-coupled storage system, based on lithium iron phosphate (LFP) chemistry and with four embedded grid-forming microinverters, provides a total usable energy capacity of 3.4kWh. It provides great flexibility in starting small and adding capacity over time.
- Enpower™ Smart Switch – connects the home to grid power, the Encharge storage system, and PV. It provides a microgrid interconnection device (MID) functionality by automatically detecting and seamlessly transitioning the system from grid power to backup power in the event of a grid failure.
- Encharge 10™ storage system – All-in-one AC-coupled storage system, comprising three Encharge 3™ storage units and with twelve embedded grid-forming microinverters, provides a total usable energy capacity of 10.1kWh. Connect multiple Encharge 10 storage systems to maximize the backup potential for whole-home backup.
* All with a 10-Year limited warranty *
- IQ™ Combiner – Consolidates interconnection equipment into a single enclosure and streamlines installations by providing a consistent, pre-wired solution. Add the Enphase communication kit to any IQ combiner to enable wireless communication between Encharge and Enpower. With a 5-Year limited warranty.
The Installation (1 – 2 days)
Following the approval of the city permits, our coordinator will get in contact with you to schedule your installation. The installation of your system is a simple 2-day process. Once the panels are installed, our team will proceed to assisting and verifying the completion of various quality and safety inspections done by your local building department. A certified inspector must approve the mechanical and electrical requirements of your system. Once the PTO (permission to operate) is given, your system is now fully operational and approved to start producing your home’s energy and start saving you money!
If you are interested in a free estimate for your home or business, contact us at (877) 267-3674 or schedule an appointment on our website wwww.coreenergy.solar! Now is the best time to GO SOLAR, save money, and gain control of your home’s energy. Hundreds of homeowners all across Florida are enjoying the benefits of solar thanks to Core Energy and our experienced team, what are you waiting for?
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SIGN AND ENJOY THE SAVINGS. WE WILL DO THE REST!